We’re here to help you get things going.
Starting a business in the county or expanding your current company? We have the programs to help!
We help companies of all sizes and in all industries: retail, service, technology, manufacturing, and agriculture.
We work with the Braintree Business Development Center to provide a wide range of assistance, such as business plan preparation, marketing strategies, and more.
We can help you find the perfect site through our own in-depth local knowledge, plus Ohio's Site Selection System and local utility companies.
The Morrow County Planning & Development Office will work with an interested business to assist in the financing of their project utilizing (hover over for descriptions):
- Morrow County Revolving Loan Fund Money is available to help businesses buy land, building, machinery, and equipment. Interest rates are around 5-7% and loan amounts are based on job creation or retention.
- Community Development Block Grant Economic Development Program We can give you information about money available fromt he State of Ohio to provide low-interest loan financing. Loans are given based on project need and job creation or retention. Rates are similar to County's Revolving Loan Fund.
- Other State and Federal Programs We can help you prepare state and federal loan program applications, as well as provide help with job training and workforce development.
Tax Incentive Programs:
- Enterprise Zone Program We have several designated State Enterprise Zones located at strategic areas in the County. Tax incentives are based on private investment and job creation for manufacturing companies either locating or expanding in those areas.
- State Tax Incentive Programs We will assist eligible manufacturing businesses interested in locating or expanding in the County with obtaining the following: Ohio Manufacturer's Tax Credit, Ohio's Job Creation Tax Credit.